Wednesday 2 March 2016

Alien in the Media (The Good Media)

I am here to thank the awesome alternative underground media of the world, more precisely WFMU Radio and The Wire Magazine for the love shown to I Know I'm An Alien recently.

I would like to thank all the great DJs at WFMU who have been playing great tracks like "Chariots of Fire" from our first album on your awesome and far out way too amazing shows that play music for people like me, the outcasts of the world...!

Aliens unite! find your star families on Earth...!

I Know I'm An Alien's I Know I'm An Alien and I Want To Go Home Sometimes But Then I Remember I Gotta Try and Understand You is also featured in the March edition of London's legendary The Wire Magazine who said the album "might actually be a new outsider classic".

Thank you Wire Magazine, much appreciated and I am glad you like the "random yet straight and pretty Spanish guitar instrumentals".

Visit: http://www.thewire.co.uk/ where you can subscribe and read the magazine online or buy the printed version, issue #385 that's out now.

Visit:  https://wfmu.org/  (WFMU 91.1) for the best mind expanding music you will ever hear.

One Love. WW

Cover of the March issue:




No comments:

Post a Comment